Customer Web Portal
The Customer Web Portal provides customers the ability to securely log into a convenient online web portal to setup their accounts, manage their account information, purchase mobile tickets, view transaction history, manage their virtual wallet, refill their smart card, and more. With this account-based system, any updates performed or mobile tickets purchased on the Customer Web Portal are visible when the customer next logs into the app on their smartphone.
From changing the account password, or adding or deleting a payment credit card, to transferring mobile tickets from one registered mobile device to another registered mobile device, the Customer Web Portal is a convenient, secure self-service point of account access. You can even manage your preferences for Push Notifications and Service Alerts. Further, the Customer Web Portal can be used to support master accounts, to allow management of passenger or employee accounts and bulk fare transactions, highly beneficial for corporations, universities, and other institutions.
- Easy to access from any web browser
- Customer friendly interface with HELP, FAQs, and links to key agency websites
- Visibility to available tickets, expired tickets, and fare transaction history
- Central point to access and manage your account
- Multiple security features
- Easy access to customer service contact information, including online contact and refund forms
- Minimize customer service calls through customer self-service
- Integration with GTFS data for dynamic service schedule display
- Can be used for handling Transit Benefits offered by the federal government
- Supports all major credit cards (depending upon your payment provider), Split Payments, PayPal, ApplePay, and GooglePay.